8th Global Experts Meeting on Advances in Neurology and Neuropsychiatry is the leading meeting which is dedicated to the Neurologist, Psychiatrists and researchers which will focus on the development of the future technologies in treating the patients. The conference will be held on August 27th – 28th, 2018 in Tokyo, Japan which will feature exciting workshops, affinity group lunches, paper presentations and scientific sessions by reputed psychiatrists from all over the country. The sessions will give immense knowledge and directions in the apt development of the medical advancement. The prime focus of the conference is to generate new ideas and direction for the wide spectrum of neuropsychiatric disorders. This conference will provide an excellent platform to the people looking forward to the great knowledge base by the leading researchers and scientists.
Why to attend?
- During the 2 days session, the conference will focus on the wide spectrum of Neurological as well as Psychological committees, and there is an assurance the attendees will experience world class facilities and hospitalities.
- Experts from all around the globe will focus on neuropharmacology and its advances with a prime focus on gathering new ideas.
- Mental health Association in Maryland
- Society for Mental Health Research
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Australian Clinical Psychology Association
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- World Psychiatry Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- European Psychiatric Association